You can read about me below, then contact me by filling in the enquiry form below . I will get this within a minute but may not be able to respond if I am with other clients. Please allow me 24 hours to come back to you.
Why I became a practitioner
I feel passionate about empowering women to have the best possible birth for them and believe that by teaching
Natal Hypnotherapy courses I can help them on the journey towards a positive birth experience.
My experience of working with pregnant women and my personal experience of Natal Hypnotherapy
I have been involved with Natal Hypnotherapy for many years and have supported many women to have better births with Natal Hypnotherapy Hypnobirthing training and antenatal education . Seeing countless women feeding back how it has helped them makes what I do, so rewarding. You know it went well when the partners thank you too!
Feedback from my classes
- “This course should be on the NHS. All expectant parents can benefit.”
- “A must for all couples. A very bonding experience – empowering for both the mother and the father – better than any NCT or postnatal class I have ever attended. My little girl was born in 58 minutes! (from 3cm dilated to her being placed on my tummy). Her arrival was an amazing experience – I tell her she was born with love. I felt in control throughout the whole of my labour and much more knowledgeable about my body and what stage I was act. My little girl and I acted as a team – and it is something I will remember for the rest of my life.
- “As a worried expectant father, I learned so many ways to help my wife – as well as building my confidence to deal effectively with the medical team at the hospital
- “Fantastic course, so pleased we came, I would recommend it to everyone, it should be compulsory for all pregnant women, their partners and midwives. There was a wealth of information that was really useful especially the tools for birth. “
- “It was very well structured and very informative to someone who was very sceptical at the beginning. The key parts for me were the breathing control and giving me the confidence to support my partner. The trainer was very good, very clear, was not judgmental and encouraged questions – the delivery of course was excellent.”
- “Thanks for a great 2 days. It was really useful for me to understand about the phases of birth and how to deal with the medical team and being given an important role in the whole process. I particularly enjoyed the hypnosis sessions and felt very comfortable asking any questions and talking about my fears”
- “Understanding the physiology in plain English was great – it made me realize how natural it is and that relaxing is going to be far more beneficial than panicking”
My related qualifications & Associations
Licenced Natal Hypnotherapy Practitioner
Enquire about my classes
Please use the following form to contact me to enquire about booking on my Hypnobirthing classes
Find out more
You can find out and learn even more in our Learning Hub where all your questions about Hypnobirthing will be answered. Here are a few topics which may be of interest:-