You can read about me below, then contact me by filling in the enquiry form below. I will get this within a minute but may not be able to respond if I am with other clients. Please allow me 24 hours to come back to you.
Why I became a practitioner
Having used Natal Hypnotherapy to achieve 3 completely natural and comfortable births, I decided to try to help others have the same empowering and fear-free experience by becoming a practitioner. I am incredibly passionate about Natal Hypnotherapy and thoroughly enjoy sharing this with other people.
My core beliefs surrounding pregnancy and birth
I believe pregnancy and birth to be one of life’s most natural and normal processes. I hope that in time we can remove the negative stigma that surrounds childbirth today and replace it with something much more beneficial. Positive birth stories are out there and they should be shared and celebrated. An instinctive, empowering birth is completely attainable, it is just about finding the right tools and techniques to achieve it.
My experience of working with pregnant women and my personal experience of Natal Hypnotherapy
My background is in nursing so I have always been exposed to the more ‘medical’ side of pregnancy and birth. It wasn’t until I used Natal Hypnotherapy myself that I realised there was another way to approach it. I am now a huge advocate for women who choose these methods for their birth preparation.
My own experience of Natal Hypnotherapy was truly amazing. I have had 3 comfortable and empowering births with no pain relief at all. I thoroughly enjoyed all 3 of my deliveries and love to share my birth stories so people can understand that birth is not something to be afraid of.
Feedback from my classes
- “We found the course was very well delivered and informative. I now feel much more confident and relaxed about the birth of my baby.” – Gemma
- “I loved the fact that Esther also had a nursing background. Her knowledge and understanding of the subject was evident and she is clearly very passionate about Natal Hypnotherapy.” – Kerrie
- “Fantastic – We liked how interactive the course was” – Ellie
- “Esther really prepares the birth partner too so I feel like I am ready to support my wife when the time comes” – Tom
My related qualifications & Associations
- Registered Nurse BSc(Hons)
- Licensed Natal Hypnotherapy Practitioner
Enquire about my classes
Please use the following form to contact me to enquire about booking on my Hypnobirthing classes
Find out more
You can find out and learn even more in our Learning Hub where all your questions about Hypnobirthing will be answered. Here are a few topics which may be of interest:-