We care about your data.
Our privacy commitment
Our contact details
If you have a data query you can contact Customer Services in the first instance who will pass it on to our ‘Data Protection Officer’ for Intuition UN Ltd.
We only collect, store and use your data for very specific purposes and only when you have interacted with us via our website or where we otherwise obtain or collect your personal information with your consent. You may contact Intuition UN ltd at firstname.lastname@example.org at any time with any privacy questions or concerns and to see the personal information you have given us and request correction.
Why and how we collect information from you
As a small business we need to understand our customers and with websites we need to understand how our customers interact with our site so we can learn how to improve, provide better services, make our site easier to interact with and generally help you more! For those reasons, we collect personal information about you when you:-
- Order our goods and services
- Create and account on our website
- Contact us directly by email, phone, in writing or via social media,
- Sign up for our top tips emails,
- Sign up for a webinar
- Attend any of our events
- Request resources or marketing material
- Enter a competition
- Provide us with feedback
- Visit our sites, or access our content.
- Interact with us via email, blogs, leadpages or competitions.
Types of personal information we may collect
We collect this information, so we can recognise you as a registered customer, process your order correctly, charge and collect the correct sales tax (VAT/TVA) for your location, and ensure that you are happy with the service you receive.
Necessary identity and contact data we collect
- Your full name
- Your mailing address
- Your invoice address
- Your phone numbers
- Your email
- Your due date (we use this to send you pregnancy specific advice, tips and ideas that are appropriate to your stage of gestation)
- Details about payments between us and other details of purchases made by you.
- We keep a record of any purchases you make on our sites for tax and accounting purposes.
Information may be collected and used to help us understand how customers interact with our site, services, products and communications. This information is used in conjunction with service providers to better manage our services to you, for example Google, Facebook, Apple etc. This information is typically held in a non identifiable way and in aggregate.
- Information about how you use our site (which pages you have used, how long for and what you clicked on)
- Your IP address (information about your where your computer is located – we are legally required to collect this for this for tax calculations)
- And for understanding usage patterns
- Browser type and location
- Browser plug-in types and versions,
- Time zone setting and location,
- Operating system and platform
- Other technology on the devices you use to access our site
- If you choose to set up an account we will hold your username and password. Passwords are hashed so they is not visible on our systems.
- Purchases or orders
- Your preferences,
- Survey responses
Marketing and Communications Data
- ” Your preferences in receiving marketing communications from us
- ” Your communication preferences.
We do not see or store any credit card details. These are held and processed securely by your bank and the payment services provider (e.g. PayPal, Opayo, WorldPay, Stripe, WooCommerce Payments)
How we use your personal data
We only use your personal data when it is legally permitted or when you have given us explicit consent. This would be to:-
- Fulfil any contract or orders between us
- Where we need to comply with legal or regulatory obligations
- Sending you emails with top tips, support, information and offers relevant to the products you purchased from us – these will only be sent to you if you have opted in and given your consent
We do not disclose your personal data information to any third parties other than when order details are processed as part of the order fulfilment e.g. postal services, couriers, bank, secure payment services provider or potentially to support enquiries by tax authorities.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by unsubscribing
- How to unsubscribe
- If you no longer wish to receive any further email messages, post or other communications from us you are able to unsubscribe at any time by clicking the unsubscribe button on all emails or by writing to email@example.com.
- If you unsubscribe to our marketing emails and communications, we will continue to hold your personal data that was provided to us as a result of a transaction relating to products and services purchase from us for financial and tax accounting purposes.
How long we store your personal information
- Legal, accounting, or reporting requirements”
- We will keep your personal data only for as long as it is necessary to satisfy any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements. By law we have to keep basic information about our customers (including Contact, Identity, Financial and Transaction Data) for six years after they cease being customers for tax purposes, and for sales of digital products, its 10 years.
- Marketing purposes
- We will keep your data with our email provider (e.g. Mailchimp) for a period of 3 years. This has been deemed a suitable time for women / couples going through a first and possible subsequent pregnancy. You can of course unsubscribe from this at any point
- In some circumstances such as for feedback, research or statistical purposes, we may anonymise your personal data (so that it can no longer be associated with you) in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
- If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognise and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
- For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
How we secure your personal information
To safeguard and prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed, we have put in place appropriate security measures. In addition, we limit access to your personal data only to those employees, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know such data. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
Your rights in relation to your personal information
Under GDPR you have the following rights
- The right to be informed
- The right of access
- The right to rectification
- The right to erasure
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to data portability
- The right to object
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling.
We are people too, so if you have a question or request, please get in touch so we can help.
You can read more about these rights at the Information Commissioners Office
Should you wish to exercise any of these rights we will provide the information within a month in a way that is:
- easily accessible; and
- uses clear and plain language.
You can contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above. All requests for personal data will be recorded. We will ask for ID before providing the personal data and data will only be provided to the bona fide individual concerned.
If you are not happy with any aspect of how we collect and use your data, you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk). We should be grateful if you would contact us first at email@example.com so that we can try to resolve any issues with you.
Changes to your information
If you would like to revise the information you have provided to us, or feel that what we currently have on record is incorrect, you may contact us to update the information.
Cookies are used on the Natal Hypnotherapy shopping site to keep track of the contents of your shopping cart, to store delivery addresses if the address book is used and to store your detail if you have set up an account. They are also used after you have logged on as part of that process.
You can turn on cookies within your browser by going to ‘Tools | Internet Options | Privacy’ and selecting to ALLOW COOKIES.
- Take and fulfil customer orders
- Administer and enhance the site and service
- Only disclose personal information to third-parties for goods delivery purposes
- Manage and understand customer use and interaction with our site, services, products and technologies.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Category Party Purpose
Site Performance Cookies
Site Performance Cookies are used with third parties to help us understand your interactions with our site including for example Google and Facebook Adwords cookies to track our own paid advertising activity with those providers. We use the information collected by these cookies to help us determine where our ads will be most effective online.
Performance Google Analytics/other browser analytics
This allows customers to share content, products and web pages from our website with other websites and social networking sites. The cookies used by Share This allow us to track the type of content, products and pages that our users are sharing to help us better understand which content is most engaging for our customers so that we can improve the content and customer experience in other areas of the website.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Sharing with social networks
If you use the buttons that allow you to share our products and content with your friends via social networks like Twitter and Facebook, these companies may set a cookie on your computer memory. Find out more about these here: