“Why should I learn Hypnobirthing?”. This is often the first question most people ask when they first hear about using hypnosis to prepare for birth. When they understand the benefits people want to find out more. about it, what hypnobirthing is, how hypnobirthing works, how they can learn hypnobirthing and where they can get help.
So lets start with a summary on the clinical research on Hypnobirthing
What does clinical research say about Hypnobirthing?
Research studies from around the world show that the use of hypnosis for childbirth
- shorter labours
- reduced use of pain medication
- reduced surgical delivery (Caesarean delivery and forceps)
- reduce fear of labour
The Natal Hypnotherapy method is
• a practical and effective way to have a positive and more relaxing birth experience;
• very easy to learn and practice as you don’t have to do very much at all;
• affordable and a great way to learn relaxation and breathing techniques;
• tried and tested by 150k+ women because they work!;
• helpful to birth partners to guide them through supporting the mum during birth;
• available in different formats to suit your learning style and budget including;
- confidence building face to face classes
- self paced online training
- soothing award winning audio downloads; and a
- practical and effective birth preparation guide book to help you have a better birth.
• designed for everyone – no matter what kind of birth you are planning.
• realistic and down to earth – free of fluff, nonsense and airy fairy words
It is worth noting that Maggie Howell who created Natal Hypnotherapy back in 2000 has given birth to 5 children at home without so much as an aspirin. You can watch Alex’s birth online to give you some extra encouragement.
Natal Hypnotherapy is the only hypnobirthing program in the UK deisgned and developed exclusively from a mother’s experiences of giving birth and then training in Clinical Hypnotherapy.